Focused Support for Large Accounts
Today’s enterprise networks are large, sophisticated, and complex. They demand active, hands-on support from their service providers to ensure that all the service elements work together seamlessly and smoothly to provide quality, end-to-end solutions. Spectrotel addresses this need with its Spotlight Program, which provides personalized, top-quality support for large accounts that is untouched by traditional carriers.
- Spotlight Support includes a dedicated Spotlight Manager who is a highly
competent, industry veteran capable of consulting on the customer’s telecom needs.
- The Spotlight Manager is the single point of contact and the customer’s personal representative for all service needs, including repair, status, billing, resolution, and coordination.
- The Spotlight Manager is the liaison between the customer and all departments within Spectrotel.
- Spotlight accounts receive priority queuing for repair, order entry, and ticket processing.
- Spotlight Support also includes dedicated Repair and Service Delivery support teams.
- Spotlight accounts have personalized escalation contact lists.
- Proactive support, which is an integral part of Spotlight, includes first invoice review, daily order status updates, monthly conference calls, and quarterly on site visits.
- Ongoing support includes access to a suite of standardized and customized reports.
- The latest status and information is readily available for Spotlight accounts via Spectrotel’s state-of-the-art Customer Portal.